Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hello!!!


So its been a while since Ive posted...summer seems to get in the way of things at my house! Seems like time stops but passes very quickly. So for todays card, Ive brought out a retiring favorite in color for this year, cool carribean. I only have a few sheets left, but I feel that soft sky will more than make up for it this coming year...or at least I hope so. So for this simple little hello card seen here, I used my cool carribean paper, basic black and my slit punch from SU! Also brought out my favorite alpha set- Big Deal- the most versatile large alpha that SU! sells IMHO. I wheeled the background with my jumbo petals wheel in cc then stamped the letters with pixie pink, gable green, summer sun, and cc. For the 'o', I used the metal edge tags and the flower from the Doodle That set in the spring mini. Added a little ribbon and the white dots with my singo white gel pin and this little gem was off to its new owner! Hope you enjoy :)

1 comment:

Corie said...

Love this one, especially the colors.