Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our silly face boy


I'll admit. I dont think you can really say you are a scrapbooker until you actually scrapbook something. I really only collect stuff to scrapbook and never actually put the pictures to the page so to speak. Then I was cruising the idea gallery on splitcoast and saw the cutest page...this was ions ago...and it just really stuck with me. (PS I cruised looking again for my inspiration to no avial. If anyone knows who I got this idea from, let me know. I would love to give her credit on here!) Until to tonight. I decided to do it and make a page of my own. Please hold all applause until the end. This is what I've come up with. The journalling reads: "Everytime we go to take a picture, you become our silly face boy. Always keep that silly smile on your face.- Winter 2006".

No comments: