Thursday, July 26, 2007

Priceless...


I am back from vacation and back into the swing of things. I needed some quick thank you cards and wanted to use a few of my new sets, so this is what I came up with using my new fav set Priceless. I totally cased the layout from a card I loved on splitcoast...just changed it up and used paper, stamps and punches that I had. I wheeled the matching wheel along the chocolate chip paper using versamark then embossed with clear embossing powder. Havent done that in a while and it was fun! I then used scraps from some great My Minds Eye paper I have had laying around. I cut the scallops using my corner rounds and the oval tabs on the side are from my new large oval punch from Stampin Up of course. I added some ribbon, primas (a new jumbo eyelet...love them!), and some faux stitching. I then punched a scallop, distressed the edges with chocolate chip ink, added some more piercing, and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. This card took forever tonight...not sure why. I bet the rest of the cards I need wont be so involved, but it sure was fun. Enjoy :)

No comments: