Friday, May 4, 2007

Another day, another card :)


Tommorrow I am off for an all day bus trip to the Longaberger Homestead and next week I need a birthday card for the grandmother, so to be proactive (which I never am) I decided to do it today. This is what I came up with. Simple but elegant I think...and simple is very hard for me :)


I pulled out my vintage violet paper and ink (since it doesnt have much time left) and the pretty in pink marker. I think they are a nice combination. I inked the background with Paisley in vintage violet. I then stamped the flowers from Polka Dot and Paisley as well as the word "happy". "Birthday" came from my Happy Everything set. Love these two sets... very versatile. I even pulled out my covetted Hodgepodge Hardware for the occasion and finished it off with a touch of pink grograin. I think grandmother Rosie will love it :)

No comments: