Saturday, May 12, 2007

Why am I such a perfectionist???


So, did you read in my last post that I wasnt really happy with the card I was making for my mother in law for Mother's Day...well, wouldn't you know it, but I can't make myself give it to her. I hate it! So I made a new one...What do you think? Better? Anyway, heres what I used. For the stamps, I used the SAB set Happy Harmony. I really like the words in that set, too bad its not going to be in the new big Catalog. I used Almost Amethyst for the background, used my Palette O' Prints Certainly Celery paper, and Certainly Celery ribbon. For the scalloped oval, I took the guard off my corner rounder and used that on the Blush Blossom paper. I then sponged it with some Regal Rose to give it some color...Usually not a big fan of the Blush Blossom. For my main image, I colored the stamp with my blush blossomand regal rose markers then spritzed it with some water so that the image would look watercolored. Final touch, I added 3 brads down at the bottom because it looked bare :) I tend to overdo everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! Also like the pinwheel card.

Jane
aka troopersma on SCS