Thursday, May 10, 2007

Procrastinators Revenge...



Today is the day. I have to finish my mother's day cards and guess what? I just can't come up with anything stunning, spectacular, WOW...(you get my drift :) anyway, I have one final card to make for my mother in law. Somehow, this is the hardest. This is what I came up with. I used old olive and brocade blue card stock. I dragged out my paper piercer- cards look naked without it- and my distressor for the blue card stock. I was going for the vintage look, but I dont quite think I did. I then added a piece of random flower paper that I just thought was pretty (dont we all have some of those stacked somewhere). I stamped the argyle stamp from Looks Like Spring in the background of the top and used my Short Order Alpha (*NEW and loving them, very versatile and a good size alpha) and stamped 'MOM' and stamped 'wonderful' from Warm Words on top of it....Then to give it some pop, I used a flower from my On Board Accents and covered it with some of my new Pallette of Prints paper and a clear button. The ribbon was from the .99 cents bin at Michaels. Voila!...my card (even I admit, I'm not thrilled by it, but it will do...you cant love everything you stamp :)

No comments: